I know what you’re thinking…that *is* a lot of arrows.
And I now know what you’re thinking, and yes, I can still fit through a standard doorway.
A few answers:
- No, we don’t eat that all at once.
- Yes, I did beg the Salvadoran ladies to move in with us and cook.
- No, I didn’t offer them the deed to our house.
- Yes, I would have compromised and let them deliver their food daily.
- Yes, it takes us multiple seatings through the week to finish all this.
- Yes, we do have regular health checkups.
- No, I generally don’t feel like editing or revising my work after enjoying these treats.